“We have made our premium beer ice cream since the turn of the century. Over ten years of experience crafting the perfect beer ice cream. Very creamy never icy. The Brewer’s cow is served proudly in five star restaurants, Irish pubs and at backyard BBQ’s. Our ice cream is so good we were featured in The New York Times not once but twice!
At The Brewer”s Cow we use the best 16% butterfat cream that New England has to offer. We make a slow churn, low overrun, ultra gourmet ice cream. 100% flavored with only the best beer and beer malt that money can buy. No artificial flavors or colors.
The Brewer”s Cow uses premium Stouts, Bocks and Dark Ales to give our premium ice cream a rich unique flavor. Our ice cream starts as a sweet and malty sensation and finishes with the essence of your favorite brew. And, as with our cream, we use only the best beer such as Guinness, Sam Adams, and Ten Penny Ale. You won’t find a better beer ice cream anywhere in the world.”
Now I am sure this stuff is good (I ordered some for good measure). At $79 for 4 pints shipped to your door, this better be the best damn ice cream I have ever tasted.
It comes in four distinct flavors:
- Black and Tan
- Ten Penny Beer Nut Parfait
- Bavarian Beer Brittle
- Chocolate Truffle Stout
- 2-3 SCOOPS OF PREMIUM
- BREWER’S COW GUINNESS ICE CREAM
- THREE BOTTLES OF GUINNESS (1 FOR THE FLOAT AND 2 FOR YOU WHILE MAKING THE FLOAT)
- 1 CAN OF WHIPPED CREAM
- BOTTLE OF BAILEYS
- IRISH CREAM
- FROSTED PINT
- PLACE 2-3 SCOOPS OF PREMIUM BREWER’S COW GUINNESS ICE CREAM IN A FROSTED PINT
- TASTE TEST AT LEAST 1/2 THE BOTTLE OF GUINNESS STOUT FOR QUALITY AND FRESHNESS AND IF OK POUR THE REMAINDER INTO THE FROSTED PINT
- OPEN ANOTHER BOTTLE OF GUINNESS AND REPEAT STEP TWO
- YOU SHOULD HAVE ONE MORE BOTTLE OF GUINNESS LEFT – OPEN AND TOP OFF THE FROSTED PINT DRINK REMAINDER OF BOTTLE
- ADD WHIPPED CREAM AND DRIZZLE BAILEYS IRISH CREAM OVER TOP
- ENJOY RESPONSIBLY WITH A SPOON AND A STRAW DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE