Sex on the beach poptail using a pineapple body and a pomegranate liqueur instead of Chambord. If you are wondering why I used raspberries instead of a pomegranate, cause I felt like it BABY. If you would rather do it with pomegranate go for it. For now, we will be enjoying a sweet and tart blend of fruity goodness shot up with vodka and sweetened by Pama.
Sex on the Beach Poptails
Makes 10 popsicles
- 12 oz. pineapple ( about half of a large pineapple)
- 3 oz. raspberries (about 13 regular-size raspberries)
- 4 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. Pama Pomegrante liqueur
- Place the pineapple and vodka in a food processor or a blender and process until pureed and well blended. Set aside.
- Place raspberry and Pama Liqueur in the food processor or a blender and process until pureed and well blended.
- Pour 1/2 oz of pineapple mixture into each popsicle well, then pour 1 oz of rasberry mixture on top of it. Fill remainder of the popsicle wells with pineapple mixture. Use the narrow handle of a spoon or fork to gently drag raspberry mixture through the pineapple mixture and against the walls of the mold for a soft swirling effect.
- Place foil on top of popsicle form and cut a tiny hole in the center of each well. Stick popsicle stick through the hole. Freeze for at least 6 hours or until frozen solid. To release popsicles, run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for 2-3 seconds.
Courtesy of EndlessSimmer