This week we’re claiming the daiquiri for some freezer fun. We’re ditching the cocktail umbrellas and pitching the curvy bottom glass. These daiquiris are getting a shake up and cool down in a popsicle mold.
Cantaloupe and Kiwi Daiquiri Popsicles
Makes eight 2-and-1/4-oz. popsicles
- 1 ½ cup pureed cantaloupe (6oz, approximately half a normal size cantaloupe)
- ½ cup pureed kiwi (4 ½ oz, approximately 2 normal size kiwis)
- ¾ cup limeade
- ½ cup of light rum
- 4 tablespoons simple syrup
- Place cantaloupe and kiwi in a food processor or blender and process or blend until pureed, about 1-2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and process or blend until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into popsicle forms and freeze for about 2 hours or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. Insert popsicle sticks and finish freezing popsicles overnight. To release popsicles run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a 2-3 seconds.
Courtesy of EndlessSimmer