Jim Beam is putting on the first of its kind – Beam Spirits Confidential.
This is an exclusive opportunity to meet Jim Beam’s world famous Master Distillers and Ambassadors. Jim Beam Spirits Confidential is an unparalleled opportunity to share in generations of spirits expertise and mingle with some of the industry’s most respected craftsman and mixologists.
THIS IS AN INVITE ONLY EVENT
WHEN: Wednesday, August 8, 2012
6p-6:45p: Panel Discussion with Master Distillers and Mixologists
6:45p-9p: Cocktail Reception
WHERE: Marathon Music Works, 1402 Clinton Street
- Fred Noe, Sr. – Master Distiller of Jim Beam & Small Batch Distillery, Great-Grandson of Jim Beam; Son of Booker Noe
- Greg Davis – Master Distiller, Maker’s Mark
- Bobby “G” Gleason – Master Mixologist
- Bernie Lubbers – Whiskey Professor, Event Host: Make Your Own Mashbill
- Dave Racicot – Founder, Thatcher’s Organic Artisan Liqueurs
- Dan Tullio – Canadian Whiskey Master Ambassador
- Karina Sanchez – Casa Sauza Ambassador
This is an exclusive opportunity, as this event is RSVP-only.
Make a comment, plead your case, tweet about it for a chance to win – I will be giving away quite a few tickets to don’t miss out.
Until Next Time,